• Help Support TNDeer:

10 Years ago

love costa rica. the only place in central america where you dont have to really worry about getting stabbed, shot, kidnapped or end up in a barrel of acid but that could change with all of the immigration.

nice fish but id have to pass on jumping in with it. my luck id get stabbed in the chest and get taken to the bottom of the ocean.

love costa rica. the only place in central america where you dont have to really worry about getting stabbed, shot, kidnapped or end up in a barrel of acid but that could change with all of the immigration.

nice fish but id have to pass on jumping in with it. my luck id get stabbed in the chest and get taken to the bottom of the ocean.
Agreed. I love it there. It's safe and they take USD as well so no need to convert currency or pay a 3% international surcharge on your credit card.

Swimming with it was an unreal experience. Later that day we had a Mako Shark in our spread that could have easily eaten the marlin. I'd guess it was more than 700lbs. After my wife saw that she was not interested in swimming with the other billfish we caught over the next few days.

Back