• Help Support TNDeer:

Sold/Expired 1980 Marlin 375 $1150

Up for sale is my 1980 Marlin 375.

It's another beautiful example of early walnut and blued steel in a great hard hitting caliber. These will also shoot 38-55.

Located in Nashville. For sale to Tennessee who can legally own a firearm. $1150 or best offer. I will meet in the Middle Tennessee area. I do travel east and west for work at times.

DL or HCP flash to show residency

I know I am new, but please check my profile on the Tennessee Gun Owners Forum if you want. (Same user name)

I also have 67 rounds of 375 Winchester ammo. $1300 for the rifle and ammo together.

Not interested in trades (funding a non-gun related project)

IMG_6678.webp
IMG_6675.webp
IMG_6677.webp
IMG_6674.webp
IMG_6679.webp
IMG_6673.webp

Last edited:
You need to see my drivers license to sell me a gun for cash money on tndeer? Worried if I can legally own a gun? Why not sell to a ffl if your worried if I can legally purchase a gun?
Not trying to sound like an @$$ but why would I provide a stranger on tndeer with 11 posts my driver license ? I really like this gun but your post was a red flag for me.

I didn't say I wanted a copy of your drivers license just proof that you are a Tennessee resident. If you don't wanna prove you are a Tennessee resident that doesn't bother me at all, but I'm not gonna sell you a firearm.
That's fine, I thought you was asking for a picture of my drivers license. My apologies.

Back