• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale 1991 Kawasaki KX80 for sale

I have another project bike that I'll likely never get around to rebuilding that I might as well get rid of. It's a 1991 Kawasaki KX80. As far as I can tell all the parts are here. The seat is in immaculate condition which is really surprising. The fuel tank is as well. The engine needs at least a top end, not sure about the bottom end. If you rebuild the motor and put it back together, it should rip. I bought it in the exact condition as it's shown in the pics. I had grand plans of completely stripping it down and making it just like new but haven't found time yet.

I'll take $600 cash for it and gladly meet in Memphis, Jackson or in between. I'm also traveling to Nashville this week so I can meet there or anywhere along 40 on the west side.

Thanks!20241006_174331.webp20241006_174442.webp

That would be an awesome bike. I used to race a CR 80 back in the day. Screaming little bikes. Top end is easy to do...used to do it every week. Bottom end...that's a little more involved. Good luck with sale....wish I was younger again... 😂

Edit...I'll ask my brother about it. He still races and has grandkids 😁

Ok, talked to brother. He just sold a 50, and is about to sell a 70. He's looking for something a little bigger for his 7 yr old grandson...but said a "kx" is not it... 😂 Like I said, we grew up riding/racing them... 😂
He still may be interested though. Can you pm more pics that show frame condition, plastics condition, rims, etc. Basically he's trying to get an idea as to what it would cost to make "right". Thanks

Latest posts

Back