• Help Support TNDeer:

2 days

IMG_3452.webp

I used to be excited and still am, but I normally wait till atleast mid October. I'm still focused on planting trees and moving stands. Especially with this cooler weather. Once mid October hits, I'm balls to the wall
I have everything done for season. Finished up food plots this past Saturday. But haven't been excited to hunt in the heat this year. I looked yesterday and I hunted 11 times in September last year. I've hunted 2 times this year. 1 morning hunt and 1 afternoon hunt. Things will change with that in a week or 2 though.

Gotta make it back out to the farm and put new lifelines on all the stands, but other than that, it'll be another week or two before I get serious about climbing a tree.

I'm hoping that we don't have the opposite weather-wise and go from drought to flood this Fall. 🤞

Time to ck the 22 mag out :D , I done give enough blood trying to kill a dove, running low and hope they migrate before muzzle loader opens. Coarse deer are curious and might come to see what is making the smacking noise :D

Time to ck the 22 mag out :D , I done give enough blood trying to kill a dove, running low and hope they migrate before muzzle loader opens. Coarse deer are curious and might come to see what is making the smacking noise :D
No telling how many have been killed behind a four wheeler driving through. I don't mean back and forth, but we would always have someone drop us off and keep going. Wouldn't be but a few minutes and they had to see what that was. 👍🏼

I used to be excited and still am, but I normally wait till atleast mid October. I'm still focused on planting trees and moving stands. Especially with this cooler weather. Once mid October hits, I'm balls to the wall
yep. i need the calendar to read October and see a few orange leaves......then its on.

Leaves are already turning and dropping hard here, noticed a few days ago I could see up through the woods a lot better, read a article many many moons ago about a guy that liked to cut a bush and drag it behind him as he stalked through the woods. I do know if you set up a blind and crawl in and get on the phone 4 doe will come within a couple feet to listen to your conversation :D

Latest posts

Back