• Help Support TNDeer:

ACT Kylake

blueball

The american crappie trail is tomorrow and sat,hearing some big weights caught.Josh Jones thinks it will take 14lbs both days to win,have heard rumors of a 15lb stringer one day already.Cant wait till tomorrow to watch the live weighin on there facebook page and see what it takes.

I seen several practicing Tues & Wens. Some didnt fish. Just looking at sonar. I think I caught few they were looking at in Harmons. Cleaned 36 for four days fishing. But I hope they leave some for next week.

Yep,lots of folks say its dead😁its different,but not dead.Been catching lots of short fish the last yr ,future is looking good also.If i had to guess i would say 13 and change each day will win it.

I seen several practicing Tues & Wens. Some didnt fish. Just looking at sonar. I think I caught few they were looking at in Harmons. Cleaned 36 for four days fishing. But I hope they leave some for

I seen several practicing Tues & Wens. Some didnt fish. Just looking at sonar. I think I caught few they were looking at in Harmons. Cleaned 36 for four days fishing. But I hope they leave some for next week.
Yep,most just looking when you have livescope.I caught some gooduns at harmons last friday.

Shannon and kyler beckmen are winning with 12.86,jones boat wouldnt shift aftet he put in in the water tis morning.Heard he had to borrow a boat but it was 8:30-9:00 when he finally got going this morning.Big fish is 2.27,mark williams and greg matheny,local west tn boys.

FB-IMG-1619308262315.jpg
tony and mike shepard from ky won the act tourny,thry are sponsored by jenko fishing.

very nice. 35 limits and a bunch of 2 pound fish. crappie should remain fairly descent for at least the next 3 years because of the 2018 and 2019 "good spawns".

very nice. 35 limits and a bunch of 2 pound fish. crappie should remain fairly descent for at least the next 3 years because of the 2018 and 2019 "good spawns".
Yep,catching alot of 9in fish,bet i caught 30-40 short fish yesterday.People have been saying kylake is dead since 2014,but i have had the best yrs of my life catching crappie since 2014.I am a much better fishermen though,i owe it to 2 gùys who taught me alot.One taught me to spend time looking with the fishfinder and the other taught me to jig.Before that i caught the majority of the crappie i kept pulling crankbaits in the summer and casting in the spring,now its hard to get me to cast or pull crankbaits.

Yep,catching alot of 9in fish,bet i caught 30-40 short fish yesterday.People have been saying kylake is dead since 2014,but i have had the best yrs of my life catching crappie since 2014.I am a much better fishermen though,i owe it to 2 gùys who taught me alot.One taught me to spend time looking with the fishfinder and the other taught me to jig.Before that i caught the majority of the crappie i kept pulling crankbaits in the summer and casting in the spring,now its hard to get me to cast or pull crankbaits.
lol, im right opposite, casting and now pulling jigs for me. havent sat behind a boring spider rig setup in 20 years.

I fished a bass tournament on Saturday and pulled into our main area and thought we had given waypoints out to every boat. Probably 10-15 boats in there. Thankfully it was all crappie fishermen haha We all caught fish so it was a good day

I fished a bass tournament on Saturday and pulled into our main area and thought we had given waypoints out to every boat. Probably 10-15 boats in there. Thankfully it was all crappie fishermen haha We all caught fish so it was a good day
Where i fished i only sat i only saw one other crappie fishermen,i must have been in the wrong spot,lol.I did catch some good bass in 13fow in crappie beds though.

I guess I didn't know he still wasn't one.
scn cracked me up with a story about him and a crappie tournament one time.
Smart (?) way to stay on fish in the wind though. LOL
Wasnt dragging chains and letting water un the boat to make it heavier and weight it down was it,lol.If your not careful you will sink a boat when the chains hang on something and stop you,have to keep a sharp knife ready to cut the rope if you dont want to sink.

Latest posts

Back