• Help Support TNDeer:

And then....

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I came home and went to a pond and caught about 15 - 20 bass.
This was the last one I caught.
Using whacky worms without the o ring so each worm didn't last long.
I will give up my last worm on every fish if they are all 4 1/2 pounders!! Lol
a23cd1640b1693103e664567fda82b1a.jpg
d6106d343765b794fde6b15fe6d576f7.jpg

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Nice one!!

I used to fish them without the o-rings. Got tired of small fish tearing up the worms constantly!

TNReb":222jrjyb said:
Nice one!!

I used to fish them without the o-rings. Got tired of small fish tearing up the worms constantly!
We fished this morning for about an hour and a half. Man was using the o ring and I wasn't because we only had a few.
Man caught 4 and I had only caught 1 dink.
I put an o ring on and caught 4 in the next 30 minutes.
Definitely better action with the o ring.

I've been wackey rigging Senkos and same thing, pretty much one fish per bait. I got me some o rings a couple weeks ago. Like you said, huge difference. What kind of worms are y'all using? I'm guessing trick worms?

Spurhunter":1ptw72hl said:
I've been wackey rigging Senkos and same thing, pretty much one fish per bait. I got me some o rings a couple weeks ago. Like you said, huge difference. What kind of worms are y'all using? I'm guessing trick worms?
I will have to go look to see what the name is. I know they are zoom brand.
Lots cheaper than alot and work just as good.

RUGER":3hccb24j said:
Spurhunter":3hccb24j said:
I will have to go look to see what the name is. I know they are zoom brand.
Lots cheaper than alot and work just as good.

I believe he was using senko type worms when we made a trip together a couple weeks ago. I love em but they tear up easy no matter how you rig em. I went through 2 packs this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spurhunter":19hx62gs said:
Yum brand.
Dinger.
Watermelon red flake is my go to color.

Latest posts

Back