• Help Support TNDeer:

Anybody here got a Jackson Kayak

If you facebook, check out east tn kayak anglers. John who runs the page can tell you about anything you want to know about them and set you up for a test float. He lives in Coryton.

If you don't facebook, send me a pm and I'll give you his phone number.

We have 5 sundolphins, walmart carries them we all love ours. Handiest thing I made for mine was an anchor that relleases in the back, you can fish the shoals that way

I'm headed to Ga to do a little fishing over on the coast and in some black water creeks. Buddy has one and I plan on trying it out for a few days. He fishes almost exclusively out of it and he absolutely pounds the fish.

I had a couple Jacksons about 5 years ago. They are good boats, and made in the USA actually right here in Tennessee. At the time we had our boats the Coosa is all they made and it didn't fit the majority of our fishing styles and my wife's upper body isn't very strong so she went pedal, when we go to the Gulf we will paddle 5-8 miles out and paddle up to 20+ miles in a day and the Coosa was not the right boat. The Cuda is a good kayak that can be used in all around applications. PLease try before you buy, and try several brands if you can. Wilderness Systems, Feel Free, Old Town, and Hobie are all great kayaks, and not one boat is best for everyone, or fits everyone the same.

Latest posts

Back