• Help Support TNDeer:

ATV DISC PLOW (HELP!!!)

BigDog4Deer

Looking to purchase a Disc Plow to pull behind my Yamaha Big Bear, what is good and what have you found that doesn`t work well??
I looked at the Groundhog Max !! thanks for everyones help!!!

Most the food plots will be small 1/2 acre or less!!

Ground hog is ok,Ill sell you mine,but takes time.The pull behind I got from Bass pro does ok,but anything for an ATV is gonna be limited.Another reason I stick with clover and oats,dont take real deep ground tillage.

Football Hunter said:
silentk said:
the place i work for manufactures these..they tend to work pretty good & are made right here in the great state of Tennessee..

http://www.plotmasters.com/300.html
Nice looking machine there.

we make a 3' & 4' that go behind an ATV..& we make a 4',6' & 8' for different size tractors...no doubt they will get the job done..while saving you time & money ;)

A guy I know makes what used to be the Summit equipment. Can get you contact info if needed. They work very well!

I have a groundhog max and I think it works great. It is not as wide as the pull behinds but it will till pretty deep. The website has all the videos. You just need a strong hitch or use what comes with the kit.

I bought a $550 disc from the Dickson Co-op about 5 years ago and it is heavy duty. It has a 2" trailer ball hitch so it can be towed behind a 4-wheeler, and a set of wheels on top so when you flip it over you can tow it from plot to plot. It is heavy and the older I get the harder it is to flip. It is heavy enough for light discing but we made concrete weights to put on for deep discing. My Kawasaki Prairie 350 gets vapor lock in hot weather and won't pull it at slow speed. My buddy's Polaris will pull it all day.

Latest posts

Back