• Help Support TNDeer:

Awesome weekend of fishing.

ZachMarkus

We fished Wilson lake in north Alabama on Saturday, we caught em pretty good. Biggest one was a little over 5 lbs and had another one around 4lbs.
f43a80b194b293ffc4480e5e7825b3fb.jpg
ada0452ef770157d3761301001e5e043.jpg

Sunday we fished a private lake and caught 15 or so, right before we left I flipped up in a tree that fell into the water and caught one of the biggest bass I've ever caught! She weighed 7lbs 7oz.

bac6a1916f7714893adf6ca3c20f5a4e.jpg
7ea7d9055d8f6dea64cb7b83b08856c0.jpg

That's awesome. Are they starting to feed up for the pre spawn? I want to hit a certain small lake pretty soon for the big ones they catch in March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman529":1medfkgu said:
That's awesome. Are they starting to feed up for the pre spawn? I want to hit a certain small lake pretty soon for the big ones they catch in March

Yeah the big females are starting to pull up and feed heavy.

ZachMarkus":3qbd53a1 said:
catman529":3qbd53a1 said:

cool let me know if you want to fish the lakes...you know where I'm talking about.

catman529":34teoxsv said:
ZachMarkus":34teoxsv said:
catman529":34teoxsv said:

cool let me know if you want to fish the lakes...you know where I'm talking about.

Alright man will do. We need to plan a trip soon.

ZachMarkus":1w8a2qfw said:
catman529":1w8a2qfw said:
ZachMarkus":1w8a2qfw said:
catman529 said:

Alright man will do. We need to plan a trip soon.
yea real soon cause turkey seasons coming in fast. I'm gonna get my license in the next few days so I'll be ready to fish again hopefully by next week.

Back