• Help Support TNDeer:

B

Daniel90":1lr4d0pd said:
Awesome I believe I recognize that bluff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured some folks would but anyone who's gonna seriously pressure them already knows lol. That's probably one of the most accessible areas I pursue them. Most trips consist of a gnarly hike into some forgotten gorge where I've never seen another soul.

WTM":cipihq5t said:
i know they call pike and pickerel, jackfish but is that a musky? they all look the same to me.

nice fish and looks like it could be a TARP.

Yeah it's a musky. The old timers just call'em Jackfish.

Grouse":20w5rz73 said:
Daniel90":20w5rz73 said:

I figured some folks would but anyone who's gonna seriously pressure them already knows lol. That's probably one of the most accessible areas I pursue them. Most trips consist of a gnarly hike into some forgotten gorge where I've never seen another soul.
I have caught some fish off that bluff. It's been many years I don't do a lot of musky fishing anymore.

Daniel90":2koqj9dp said:
Grouse":2koqj9dp said:
Daniel90":2koqj9dp said:

I have caught some fish off that bluff. It's been many years I don't do a lot of musky fishing anymore.

Yeah it can get old throwing big baits all day with no follows. I mostly like exploring, the Musky is a bonus!

Latest posts

Back