• Help Support TNDeer:

Bait holders ?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Ok a couple of my friends with them fancy boats have these things that hold their baits, primarily soft bait packages.
They are mounted on the underside of the compartment doors.
They remind me of the things you see in stores that hold packs of peanuts and stuff, like a bunch of clothes pin looking clamps where you can store packages of baits, such as worms, flukes etc.

Can you buy these anywhere?
Figured this would be a good way to keep stuff that you use alot handy as well as out of the way.
I looked on a few websites but dunno what to search for. LOL

Check out Plano lure wrap.
That's what i bought and mounted them to the inside bottom of the compartment lids in my boat.I think they hold 58 packs of soft plastics.I bought some velcro straps with adhesive to put them in.

RUGER":bezb2dli said:
Ok a couple of my friends with them fancy boats have these things that hold their baits, primarily soft bait packages.
They are mounted on the underside of the compartment doors.
They remind me of the things you see in stores that hold packs of peanuts and stuff, like a bunch of clothes pin looking clamps where you can store packages of baits, such as worms, flukes etc.

Can you buy these anywhere?
Figured this would be a good way to keep stuff that you use alot handy as well as out of the way.
I looked on a few websites but dunno what to search for. LOL
best money i ever spent

https://easyviewtackle.com/gallery/

nitro_z17":zbmllkl7 said:
i just have 1. holds my fav plastics. :tu:
bought it at a fishing show actually

Yep 1 will probably do me too. Gonna hold a few packs of my whacky worms and a few different colors of flukes.
99% of the time if I am bass fishing we will throw one or both of these.

nitro_z17":fau6dkpr said:
ahhh yes, love throwing the double fluke during the shad spawn

They weren't chasing shad but my son and I got into them on a flat at the 1,000 acre lake the last time we went and it was pretty fast & furious there for a while.
He put a beat down on them (and me) but it was alot of fun for sure.

Screwed into a piece of alum in my lid, like this lid

Attachments

• IMG_1029.PNG
    IMG_1029.PNG
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,350
spottedbass":f5jz6lxz said:
How do they mount onto your lids?

Looks like they come with a stick on pad thing you zip tie the holder too also.
That or just mount with screws, where applicable.

You can also epoxy some of those neodymium magnets to the underside of your lids also. They work really good to hold spinner baits, pliers, baits with treble hooks. Pretty much anything that's metal can be held in place.
I bought some magnets off eBay with a hole in the center you can screw into wood. Works great to hold your pliers under your boat seat. They are out of way, and you don't have to bend down to pick them up off the front deck or floor of your boat.

Back