• Help Support TNDeer:

Bass Pro US OPEN

The fine print says you have to own a BPS brand boat as Tracker, etc. Looked at the venues and one would be spending a lot of $$$$ to qualify.

Yep you have to have purchased a BPS brand boat in the past 3 years. Also be in the top 40 in one of the regional tournaments. Old Hickory is in September having a drawing for 250 boats. Seems like a whole lot of boats for the lake. Thought about giving it a try but to crowded for me.

oh in the last 3 years, didnt see that.
I went back and read the email from bass pro to double check on the 3 year. I didn't see that on the last one sent. I also got a notification from Nitro. I may be wrong about that but I thought I read it on a email I received. Sorry if I posted false information.

no problem, i figured some guys on here might be interested.

$900/boat entry fee not too bad for the payouts and prizes, if you can bass fish worth a flip but probably will be crowded on that lake.

I went back and read the email from bass pro to double check on the 3 year. I didn't see that on the last one sent. I also got a notification from Nitro. I may be wrong about that but I thought I read it on a email I received. Sorry if I posted false information.
My understanding is just a BP boat owner which would be Nitro, Ranger, Triton, or Tracker in terms of fishing boats. I also read $50k payout for the qualifying event but not sure if a full 250 boat field is required. $900 is a big entry fee but not based on the prize money. I have a couple of buddies that plan to fish Old Hickory to qualify. I have another that I'm sure would fish it, but he has over $100k in earnings even though he fishes as an amateur. It will be interesting to see the turn out.

Latest posts

Back