• Help Support TNDeer:

Best cam for under $100?

dg7080

I need a couple of new cams. Have not bought one in several years now and there are a ton of them out there.. Whats yalls suggestion for a decent budget kinda cam for under $100???

I might be the minority but I would go to Walmart and buy 4 tasco cameras for $28 a piece . I have finally given up on buying expensive cameras that break as often as the cheap ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildgame mirage 18 lights out

Not sure if they are on sale this year or not but I bought 4 last year for $59.99 a piece and they came with an 8GB card and 8 AA batteries. I've been very pleased with them so far. Here is a pic from one.
69a621100865d9cde521e306d95c2e92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZachMarkus":xml5hfvl said:
Wildgame mirage 18 lights out

Not sure if they are on sale this year or not but I bought 4 last year for $59.99 a piece and they came with an 8GB card and 8 AA batteries. I've been very pleased with them so far. Here is a pic from one.
69a621100865d9cde521e306d95c2e92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the info. I just ordered 2 of the Mirage 18 light out from walmart.com for $56 each, includes batteries...

Can't speak for the new ones, but I bought a Spypoint Force 10 from Trail Cam Pro for like $80. It's been hanging with my Bushnells and has (to be honest) become one of my more reliable cams. Not associated with Trail Cam Pro, but their customer service is 5 star for sure and they usually run some pretty good deals. Anywho, Spypoint pic sample below.

Attachments

• PICT0048.JPG
    PICT0048.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 570
You can get most brands for under $100 if you look hard enough throughout the year.. my suggestion for best cam under $100 is the expensive cameras being sold on clearance in Spring/Summer

I currently have Covert, Spypoint, Tasco, Busnell, and a bunch of Stealth cams.. I have no issues with any of them. I have had one stealth cam out of about ten drain batteries too fast.. I got it swapped no questions asked from where I bought it.

I will never again own Mountie cams.. also not big on Primos and WGI.. I've ran both and I helped a guy put some of his out.. I told him I hated promos and sure enough one didn't work. He also uses Apeman cameras and they seem worth every penny to me so far

I have 4 of the Tasco from Walmart out. Three of the 28 dollar and 1 38 dollar. They take great pictures and I have not had any issues. One of them has been out with Duracell batteries for what seems like forever. For the money you can't beat them !

My first tasco cameras worked extremely well. The last 2 I bought I shoulda just lit that money on fire in the store. I like the 3 spypoint cameras I have but I only have one micro. The others were more than $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back