• Help Support TNDeer:

Big brown on hiwassee today.. 20 inch club wohoooo

hornsdonteat

20 inch club wohooooooooo!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 889
Good un. We was down there yesterday and today but just swimming. Yal walk the John mure trail all the way around there? Tell D to call me. I lost a bunch of numbers including his.

Poleaxe":2amvns5e said:
Good un. We was down there yesterday and today but just swimming. Yal walk the John mure trail all the way around there? Tell D to call me. I lost a bunch of numbers including his.
Will do he went to his girlfriends today ,said he'd be back saturday so he'd be here fathers day.Did you see on serious deer where thieves hit me again,read it.Hopefully will get a face soon

hornsdonteat":30ik4grz said:
Poleaxe":30ik4grz said:
Will do he went to his girlfriends today ,said he'd be back saturday so he'd be here fathers day.Did you see on serious deer where thieves hit me again,read it.Hopefully will get a face soon

Yup red it. Tell him I said he needs to be home looking for the thieves instead of out chasing skirt.

Latest posts

Back