• Help Support TNDeer:

Blind Drawings.

bcunnin1

Who is drawing this year and where? Now that its June I start getting the itch. Can't wait for Sept 1 and the goose hunting.

I think I am drawing at Ol Hick this year. With gas as high as it is probably can't afford to travel to much farther!

Well since the Big Sandy draw is way over crowded and probably just a big waste of time, I guess it will be the AEDC draw again this year for me.

I believe it was #2. I was in on it, helped do some of the building and brushing..... only hunted it one saturday morning. Wind was totally wrong and it sucked.... Water gets deep very fast and couldn't get a good decoy spread put out or adjust it easily..... burnt me right off the bat and so I never went back.

I usually go to Big Sandy, but since they haven't been able to get any water off the WMA's, they won't be planted, and they are primarily food holes... Might try my luck somewhere else...

Mathews Hunter said:
Grizzly Johnson said:
I guess it will be the AEDC draw again this year for me.

Dang! You are truly desperate to hunt Woods :D I guess I will be there too just to mix it up a little.

Not desperate, just the closest place to hunt..... not counting Tims Ford... :grin:

Grizzly Johnson said:
Mathews Hunter said:
Grizzly Johnson said:

Dang! You are truly desperate to hunt Woods :D I guess I will be there too just to mix it up a little.

Not desperate, just the closest place to hunt..... not counting Tims Ford... :grin:

We are at kind of a disadvantage when it comes to duck hunting. Driving six hours North or West just to find some ducks is the norm for us. We go to woods just to clean our shotguns and talk I guess, LOL.

Mathews Hunter said:
Grizzly Johnson said:
Mathews Hunter said:
Grizzly Johnson said:

We are at kind of a disadvantage when it comes to duck hunting. Driving six hours North or West just to find some ducks is the norm for us. We go to woods just to clean our shotguns and talk I guess, LOL.

I hear you man..... breakfast in the blind is always good..... eggs, bacon, country ham, biscuts, sweet rolls..... good times there are not forgotten.....

Grizzly i've heard different opinions about woods but its the closest to the house i'm thinking about trying it this year instead of cooking at camden

Well it definately isn't the Camden Bottoms, but it is a place to go and try to take a duck or goose...... seriously, it's like all places, sometimes it's good and sometimes not.

Latest posts

Back