• Help Support TNDeer:

Boating accident on KY lake (update body found)

WTM

one guy still missing. 26ft cabin boat hit something and threw passengers overboard about 3 miles south of danville which would put it somewhere around white oak. they think he might have hit a tree Sunday night. hope they find him ok.

be safe out there especially as the water drops and the bars and humps are just below the surface in some areas.

PRAYERS for all involved.

Re: Boating accident on KY lake

Terrible deal, I know some of the people who were on the boat. They were regulars on the water and in that area. It's still hard to believe.

I think it occurred around 7:30 in the evening.

Re: Boating accident on KY lake

WTM":226w6kp8 said:
one guy still missing. 26ft cabin boat hit something and threw passengers overboard about 3 miles south of danville which would put it somewhere around white oak. they think he might have hit a tree Sunday night. hope they find him ok.

be safe out there especially as the water drops and the bars and humps are just below the surface in some areas.
Fishing last sat i saw cabin cruisers and cigarette boats driving like idiots.Saw one guy in a cig boat going through boat wake wide open and it looked scarey just watchingm

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back