• Help Support TNDeer:

Bow question....

RackRocker

I know this should prob be in the compounds section but due to traffic I need an answer quick. New string on my z7 a few weeks ago. I tweaked my sight a fuzz and its ded nutz at 20 and 30 butbring it out to 40 at best its sparatic. Now I called them to ask the break in period for the string and its about 10 shots so basically none. I would consider moving my sights around but I can't go no higher on my 40 due to my 30 and there is no consistent with it one may be high left next high right and then low dead center. I don't thinks its me because before I had the string put on I was out to 70. Need a twist taken out if the string maybe? Idk im at a loss on this one. P.S. Sorry for the long post just trying to be as descriptive as possible. And mods if you want to move I understand.

Doesnt sound right to be off at 40 since you were on at 70 prior.

I was thinking it may be a spine issue....but not so since you were on before the new string. The timing may be off on the top or bottom and would cause this.

Have you tried a walk back tune yet?

RackRocker said:
khawk said:
30 is your Max range. Its not uncommon . Did you shoot good groups prior?
uh yeah
That want a dig and I wasn't trying to be a smart you know what. The only reason I said that is because 40 is the furthest that I will take a shot from. My groups start becoming more erratic outside of 40. That's plenty of distance for me to hunt with.

I think the timing is off. my brother has a Z7 and his string had a lot of stretch and it messed his groups up at thirty and forty. I would check the tiing first thing.

Just got back from the shop. After a short shooting session he found a bad habit I had formed. I haven't shot with anybody to watch so I started creeping before the shot. I need somebody to shoot with to watch lol.

RackRocker said:
Just got back from the shop. After a short shooting session he found a bad habit I had formed. I haven't shot with anybody to watch so I started creeping before the shot. I need somebody to shoot with to watch lol.

Set you a camcorder up on a bipod and record yourself shooting. You will be surprised how much this will help you develope form and posture

backstraps said:
RackRocker said:

Set you a camcorder up on a bipod and record yourself shooting. You will be surprised how much this will help you develope form and posture
X2

Latest posts

Back