• Help Support TNDeer:

Bowfishing light setup

sbhockey

Trying to come up with a easy way to mount lights on this boat without having to do much modification. I'm considering mounting them under the bow rail. Two per side, and something up front. Can someone with experiance chime in. This boat has to be able to do a little of everything. If I could make them easily detachable, that would be even better.

I have very little experience but I see one thing you are gonna have trouble with, same as my son is dealing with now.
The trolling motor being able to be deployed with the lights attached, unless you just go "around" it with the lights.

He is rigging his up now and gonna use batteries instead of a generator.

RUGER":1n6shply said:
I have very little experience but I see one thing you are gonna have trouble with, same as my son is dealing with now.
The trolling motor being able to be deployed with the lights attached, unless you just go "around" it with the lights.

He is rigging his up now and gonna use batteries instead of a generator.

I'm thinking of mounting below the bow rail for that reason. Want to leave the trolling motor in place. Thought of mounting two to a piece of PVC that can easily be put on and taken off using wing nuts and long bolts. Run one down each side back to the generator. Could be an excuse to get a gobe front light I've been wanting.

Latest posts

Back