• Help Support TNDeer:

Bream or trout

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Thinking about going fishing tomorrow.
Dunno if I wanna go to Martin and catch some trout or take the boat out and try to get a mess of bream.
Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to get with you on some bream this weekend ,but been kind of under the weather. Picked up a cold germ somewhere. Staying in and replacing line on those crappie poles and trying to straighten up tackle.

Check out Richard Gene the fishing machine on U-tube. He has one video of going after bream in the winter. I was wondering where you would locate them in Garrett. He may have answered it for me.

Yeah, I didn't realize the weather was gonna get so crappy.

I still could have gone but decided to hang around the house and finish up the last few honey-dos before I head back to work on Wed.

Plenty of fishing left to do. :D

Got me another spinning reel this morning and now I am looking out the window every 3.4 minutes looking for my new DroomVanger bream rod. :D

woodyard":1l56qjl5 said:
Check out Richard Gene the fishing machine on U-tube. He has one video of going after bream in the winter. I was wondering where you would locate them in Garrett. He may have answered it for me.

Cool video.
I'm ready to go for sure.
I haven't checked the weather for this coming weekend but I might have to give them a go, especially if I get my new rod in time. :D

Ruger... I see by your posts you like bream fishing. Do you ever use a fly rod when they're bedding up in the spring? You can't beat finding a few beds and a popping bug on a fly rod.

Mike Belt":1ojtbr94 said:
Ruger... I see by your posts you like bream fishing. Do you ever use a fly rod when they're bedding up in the spring? You can't beat finding a few beds and a popping bug on a fly rod.

I have but honestly not very often.
When I am fishing just to be fishing I will but if I am stocking up I am interested in one thing and that is filling my cooler.

Mike Belt":21o2xxe8 said:
Believe me, that can be done with a fly rod. Love hearing them slurp up that bug.

yeah, i started using one last year and in some situations i believe its more effecient than spinning tackle. i can keep it in the zone longer with a quick roll cast. i use a midge dropper off a foam spider.

Latest posts

Back