• Help Support TNDeer:

Carefull on Percy Priest

WTM

and probably the other lakes as well. they had a piece on the news about the TWRA seeing a trend in hardcore drug use while boating. since Memorial Day they have made 20-25 arrests ranging from weed to cocaine and heroine possession. seems stupid but thats how it is i guess, just wish people would stay home to do their dope.

Only makes sense really.
With the sudden rise of use it was only a matter of time before the people that still have disposable income (because they haven't lost everything yet) start bringing it to the lake with them.
Sad.

I read a report just the other day that said the use of heroin in the U.S. has doubled in the last 4 years or something like that.
Crazy.

I surmise alcohol is an even bigger problem. Every weekend my Facebook feed is full of pictures of ski boats full of people holding beer and mixed drinks. Apparently if you "aren't acting a fool" you can get as drunk as you want.

when you have the afghani's (now the taliban) allowed to grow the biggest poppy fields in the world and the UN(and the US) does nothing to stop them, thats what we get. i dont get it, we invaded Panama, helped track down and kill the biggest drug dealer in Columbia and perform operations in Mexico but we cant drop daisy cutters or set fire to those poppy fields.

WTM":20mg8qno said:
when you have the afghani's (now the taliban) allowed to grow the biggest poppy fields in the world and the UN(and the US) does nothing to stop them, thats what we get. i dont get it, we invaded Panama, helped track down and kill the biggest drug dealer in Columbia and perform operations in Mexico but we cant drop daisy cutters or set fire to those poppy fields.

How else do you think we got the warlords to be our "buddies"? Simple supply and demand brought to you by our government.

Latest posts

Back