Caught about 20 in an hour and a half.
I swear they looked like spots to me lol
df70294cc2a038dd5fcda1ae051ef2d3.jpg
0b4aa05c267ea3ed3ca814ecf01ec5d2.jpg
bc6beb5ec4056c64f55b6987911f7a65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Caught some footballs

Nice!
I am glad you didn't take off to go with me. It was bad on Ky lake . I went to get a few crappie and I couldn't have bought one. I don't know if they were still finicky from the cold front or what ,but it was pitiful. I finally caught two little ones and only saw one other one caught. There were a lot of boats out and scattered.I did see a heck of a lot of fish on the garmin along the old river channels. Must have been carp. I can't believe crappie or drum or whatever wouldn't bite once in a while. Even the pro looking bass fisher that was leaving as I was ,said it was really bad for him too.

Well dang I hate that man.
I assure you it was better than a conference call with 5 IT nerds!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodyard":11lb5z9x said:
Nice!
I am glad you didn't take off to go with me. It was bad on Ky lake . I went to get a few crappie and I couldn't have bought one. I don't know if they were still finicky from the cold front or what ,but it was pitiful. I finally caught two little ones and only saw one other one caught. There were a lot of boats out and scattered.I did see a heck of a lot of fish on the garmin along the old river channels. Must have been carp. I can't believe crappie or drum or whatever wouldn't bite once in a while. Even the pro looking bass fisher that was leaving as I was ,said it was really bad for him too.

It was tough today for sure. I had 4 bites from 6:50am to 2:30pm ranging from 2-4.5 lbs. The quality is ok but this time of year we should be on 50 bass a day. Had carp trying to jump in my boat in 2 different bays. I fished from Paris to Danville. The carp are really worrying me tho. I saw some 12 inch juveniles jumping.I'm afraid they had another successful spawn last year. There were so many in Lick Creek you could walk on them. TVA jacking the water down like they have isn't helping the bite either.

Awesome! I figured you would do pretty good. The big girls in that pond may be on the beds. Did you happen to notice any?

bwgarrett3":8ojvvuvh said:
Awesome! I figured you would do pretty good. The big girls in that pond may be on the beds. Did you happen to notice any?

The water was really muddy so I couldn't really see any but we caught several fish RIGHT on the bank so I figure they are getting ready if not already on bed.

RUGER":35e2g8da said:
bwgarrett3":35e2g8da said:

The water was really muddy so I couldn't really see any but we caught several fish RIGHT on the bank so I figure they are getting ready if not already on bed.

You're probably right. I'm guessing that muddy pond water heats up a little quicker than the lake.

Latest posts

Back