• Help Support TNDeer:

CFB Playoff

I just don't see how they left Tennessee out this year. The committee, like SEC officiating, always has Alabama's back and will continue to oppress GBO Nation.
(The above is trolling satire…Roll Tide)

So much for the 2021 demise of Alabama football. It happens nearly every year. Alabama struggles or loses a game and the haters predict that Alabama's College football dominance is over.

I just don't see how they left Tennessee out this year. The committee, like SEC officiating, always has Alabama's back and will continue to oppress GBO Nation.
(The above is trolling satire…Roll Tide)
Gee Wally. When you put it like that. It's almost a crying shame that they did not take into consideration the dozen of kids that hit the portal, the sterling 8/5 record this season and a coach who's first instict at the vols was to make Milton the starter.

What were they thinking when they left them out?

Gee Wally. When you put it like that. It's almost a crying shame that they did not take into consideration the dozen of kids that hit the portal, the sterling 8/5 record this season and a coach who's first instict at the vols was to make Milton the starter.

What were they thinking when they left them out?
The whole committee is probably on Alabama's payroll. 😂

I don't see Georgia getting past Michigan.

Gonna be Bama and Michican playing for the Natty this year.
I don't think Michigan has the offense that will be able to expose Georgia. In what little I've seen of them I feel like they are more reliant on the run which falls to Georgia's D's strengths. Their QB is not very agile either and having that threat would at least keep Georgia's front 7 honest. Although with Georgia possibly losing their DC to Oklahoma I guess anything can happen. The roadmap needed for teams to beat Georgia is out there now—just have to have the talent to execute.

schitts creek party GIF by CBC

So much for the 2021 demise of Alabama football. It happens nearly every year. Alabama struggles or loses a game and the haters predict that Alabama's College football dominance is over.

What a bunch of crap. Bama's loss to T A&M was an embarrassing loss. Georgia loosing to Bama could have been a thought. No way Bama should be #1 team. I agree with Cincy for #4. I say 1G, 2M, 3A, 4C.

What a bunch of crap. Bama's loss to T A&M was an embarrassing loss. Georgia loosing to Bama could have been a thought. No way Bama should be #1 team. I agree with Cincy for #4. I say 1G, 2M, 3A, 4C.
Oh please get off of it. The score was 41-38. Not exactly a blow out. Losses happen and in the end? It didn't mean squat to ALABAMA #1 ranking after beating what yall been trumping your chest about the beat down of the #1 team in the country. Georgia.

ALABAMA IS the #1 team . Some people just have to be shown.

Last edited:

Oh please get off of it. The score was 41-38. Not exactly a blow out. Losses happen and in the end? It didn't mean squat to ALABAMA #1 ranking after beating what yall been trumping your chest about the best down of the #1 team in the country. Georgia.

Oh I'm so glad that "you've " shown us how superior you are oh master of football knowledge. Bama is #1 because of you oh God of the football. My I come bow at your feet and relish in your mere presence. I'm so butthurt because of hemorrhoids like you. I know you love that I'm replying to your "superior" post and you will hold it dear to your heart just like you do Moe and Larry when you have your rammer jammer parties. Lol. If you think this is childish just remember I can post just as corny and stupid stuff as you oh great one…..I mean IDGIT😜

If you think this is childish just remember I can post just as corny and stupid stuff as you oh great one…..I mean IDGIT😜

I don't know. That's a pretty tall order. But go ahead and give it a shot, and we'll be the judge.

Oh please get off of it. The score was 41-38. Not exactly a blow out. Losses happen and in the end? It didn't mean squat to ALABAMA #1 ranking after beating what yall been trumping your chest about the beat down of the #1 team in the country. Georgia.

I could give a rats behind about any SEC team, especially a pile of elephant dung. So, please and thank you. I don't have a dog in the race, my statement is unbiased. Your own words work against you,, "loses happen". Georgia was undefeated in the regular season. They lost to a high ranked team, not Texas A&M.

I could give a rats behind about any SEC team, especially a pile of elephant dung. So, please and thank you. I don't have a dog in the race, my statement is unbiased. Your own words work against you,, "loses happen". Georgia was undefeated in the regular season. They lost to a high ranked team, not Texas A&M.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1638843913884.jpg
    FB_IMG_1638843913884.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back