• Help Support TNDeer:

Chattanooga area lease and archery range

chattanoogaRX12

Hey everyone. Just moved into town a couple of months ago and I'm trying to find a nice 3d range to take my fiance to shoot at. She just got a new bow and wants to take up the sport and get into bowhunting. Also looking for some land to lease in the area or any potential clubs that may have openings for a member. If anyone knows of any land available and wants to go in on a lease shoot me a message. I predominately bow hunt for whitetails and do some occasional duck and turkey hunting. Just want to find a decent place to take her hunting without the worries of someone walking up on us on public land. Any tips or information would be appreciated. Trying to limit my driving to an hour or less but if the place is right may drive further than that. Would even be interested in the NE Bama area. Thanks in advance for any help you guys may have. Really enjoy this site and wish everyone the best of luck this year.

You may want to check Big Daddys. It is located on US 72 W in AL, just across the state line from South Pittsburg, TN. Good hunting store and has lots of info on local hunting (less than 50 miles from Chattanooga). Can't guarantee that leases will be there now but in the past it has been posted there.

I will check Big Daddys and see if they know of anything in the area. I looked at the Lease in the attached link earlier this week. Just not sure if it is too far for me to travel or not. Thanks for the information.

Latest posts

Back