• Help Support TNDeer:

Cherokee walleye limit

Tenntrapper

I was looking at the fishing regs. It says statewide walleye limit is 5 per day. Under the Cherokee lake section, it says walleye, sauger, and saugeye is 10 per day, in combination. Does that mean that the walleye limit is 10, if that's all you catch, or do you have to mix it up?

7mm08":3ppd4221 said:
Clinch was LOADED last spring with walleye from Miller's Island to the weir dam!
As stupid as this will sound I'm going to say it anyway. I never even thought about the clinch for walleye. I may try it this spring since i work about 5 minutes away from the weir damn and drive right past it on my way home.

If you're going to be stupid, you'd better be tough!

It also has a 15 inch size limit whereas the statewide size limit is 16 inches for walleye

Stykbow":2qq3hfut said:
7mm08":2qq3hfut said:
Clinch was LOADED last spring with walleye from Miller's Island to the weir dam!
As stupid as this will sound I'm going to say it anyway. I never even thought about the clinch for walleye. I may try it this spring since i work about 5 minutes away from the weir ***** and drive right past it on my way home.

If you're going to be stupid, you'd better be tough!

We put in at Miller's then rowed ( a driftboat) up to the weir. They were at 6-8ft and neither one of us had a sinking line as we were flyfishing. Some guy was in a kayak throwing a lure of some kind and had caught 2.

Latest posts

Back