• Help Support TNDeer:

Chicamauga camping

dr

Anyone know of a campground with electric, and water hookups on Chicamauga lake? weve stayed at Harrison Bay, and Bluewater resort in the past, but theyre booked up. Wanting to go early May. Thanks

Hduke86":bx7kceo4 said:
Chester Frost Park is a good place and is this a family outing or going somewhere to fish most of the time
Actually both. we considered Chester Frost but dont think they have anywhere to tie your boat near campsites. thanks

Some sites have boat docks near them but you can go online and check out the sites and see which ones fit your needs but shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can dig up the phone number to a place that I know of that has a campsite that has its own ramp, dock and bathhouse with power and water

dr":26cri86j said:
Hduke86":26cri86j said:
Chester Frost Park is a good place and is this a family outing or going somewhere to fish most of the time
Actually both. we considered Chester Frost but dont think they have anywhere to tie your boat near campsites. thanks

If you get one of the sites on the inside of the bay there are a couple of docks to tie your boat off to.

Latest posts

Back