• Help Support TNDeer:

Chickamauga Lake fishing opportunities

jpierce111

I am from Knoxville and love to fish.
I do not own a boat.
I want to crappie and bream fish.
A recent trip to Reelfoot taught me that having the right electronics can be the difference between success and failure if you don't know a lake. The new side view fish finders may really up my game. At least now I am taking a serious look at them.
So here I go I buy a fish finder and don't have a boat to put it on!?!?
There is not a boat in my future so I want to find local lakes that offer fishing boat rentals. I am talking john boats or similar, not pontoon boats.
So where can I find that sort of opportunity near Knoxville? I have heard that Chickamauga Lake holds some really nice bream fishing.
Any help would be appreciated.

It's not close to Knoxville but you can rent flat bottom boats at Fall creek falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind endorsement bds240. :tu:

I actually only guide for crappie from February thru early April. After that I concentrate on the catfish and a partner, Capt. Ben Hayes, handles all of our dedicated largemouth bass trips.

I wish I could point you toward a place on Chickamauga that rents fishing boats, but I know of none. :(

There are a couple of places that rent pontoon boats, but none (I know of) that rent any kind of fishing vessel. If anybody else knows of one I'd love to hear about it because people ask me all the time.

Here my species of choice right now:

Attachments

• Griffith_Collage.jpg
    Griffith_Collage.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 666
Back