• Help Support TNDeer:

Chickamauga this weekend

Good luck. Have the utmost confidence in Richard; great guy and great guide service. There were rated high in Tripadvisor, if I recall. Remember, the state record LMB was caught in the Chick.

Should have good weather with rain moving in late Sunday. Best of luck, keep us posted. Would be curious to known what ramp you all use or Richard. At present the Chick is 6.49 feet below full pond and spilling.

Saw ton of boats on the water this morning while waterfowl hunting. Appreciated them keeping the buffleheads and geese moving!

Me and my buddy are going to Chickamauga either at the end of February or begining of March we have discussed getting a guide or going it on our own. If you don't mind me asking which guide service did you use?

Me and my buddy are going to Chickamauga either at the end of February or begining of March we have discussed getting a guide or going it on our own. If you don't mind me asking which guide service did you use?
I would definitely get a guide the first day to get your bearings about what the fish are doing. I believe he's talking about RSimms on here with Scenic City Fishing

Going down on Chickamauga this weekend to see if the resident guide service can put this group on some largemouths. Will post pictures if we get them. Thanks Richard for getting us in on short notice.
Capt. Chris Peters is out doing some scouting today. Depending on bass bite, he might want to try and put you on some crappie too. ;)

Capt. Chris Peters is out doing some scouting today. Depending on bass bite, he might want to try and put you on some crappie too. ;)
We went with Chris on Saturday and even though the fish didnt get the memo, we had a great time. Chris worked his rear off to get us on fish. Learned a ton based off all the questions we kept asking. We will be back soon.

Latest posts

Back