• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale Colt Pony Pocketlite .380 acp with 5 original Colt magazines

Cotis

This Colt Pony Pocketlite .380 acp pistol is the "OG" of pocket .380 pistols. These were only made in 1998 / 99. The "pocketlite" version has an aluminum frame for weight savings. It is double action only without a safety, the "mustang" version was single action only like a 1911. I am the original owner. I actually owned two, this one I gave to my father in 1998 who gave it back to me a few years ago. I have kept this one in my hunting backpack the past two years, that is where it has gotten the few scuff marks as shown in the pictures. I purchased the extra factory Colt magazines when they were being discontinued, they are not cheap nowadays. I cannot for the life of me find the original blue box, so for right now it does not have a box.

$550 - located in west TN, suburb of Memphis. I travel to Nashville occasionally but currently have no plans to be there

The first posted "I will take it" or "back of suckas" gets it vs. a private message if the two happen at the same time. I say this because it has happened to me before and I want to be fair to all parties. Thank you

IMG_2075.webpIMG_2078.webpIMG_2079.webpIMG_2076.webpIMG_2077.webpIMG_2081.webpIMG_2082.webpIMG_2083.webp

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back