• Help Support TNDeer:

Cool Find

Simpleman.2

I was out on chickamauga a few weeks ago fishing and we were working a stretch of bank near the main channel. If you've ever fished chickamauga, occasionally along the channel there's tall channel marker telephone style poles that Cranes, bald eagles, and all sorts of birds like to make nests on. Well as me and my buddy were working the stretch of bank I happen to look up at one of these poles with a nest and I notice there's something unusual weaved into the nest. As I look closer I realize it's someone's fishing pole! Me and my buddy couldn't believe it. A big ole 12" worm was still tied on the rod beat it all! We laughed for probably 5 minutes straight. Definitely one of the coolest things I've ever seen on the water. Would love to know who's rod it was and how the bird got it lol. I attached a picture of the nest. It's kind of hard to see but if you looked to the top right you can see where the butt of the rod starts and runs through the middle of the nest.
9cbe3d9ab41fadd98730e5b8bf754bc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's amazing.

It's been proven through history that women's a mystery! Popeye

That is awesome. Bet an eagle took someone's bass out of the water and the rod and reel too and made it into its nest. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back