• Help Support TNDeer:

Crappie kylake

blueball

Fished yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks.Bite started off slow at first,but picked up as the day went on.Fish were bad scattered,fished 10-22fow and caught fish at all depths fishing 3ft off the bottom.
20210123-172702.jpg

That's a great catch. I usually don't start spider rigging until after the spawn but miss a lot of great fishing this time of year.

That's a great catch. I usually don't start spider rigging until after the spawn but miss a lot of great fishing this time of year.
Hard to hold a pole all day,hands and wrist hurt from using sheet metal hand tools for yrs.I usually single pole when its windy and spiderrig the rest of the time.If fish are biting good i use 2 poles,if its a tough bite i use up to 5 poles.Dont have the patience to use 8 poles spiderriging anymore.

4 is about all I want to deal with, but 5 is ok, and I have used 6. No way I would go over 6. If the bite is good at all 4 will keep you pretty busy.
Heard miss was on fire also last weekend,had some friends that wore them out in sippi.

Latest posts

Back