• Help Support TNDeer:

Crooked in 8 more

Spurhunter

Went back yesterday and the bite was slow. Only caught 8 keepers and biggest was 13 and 1/4. When I caught the limit Thursday the solar/lunar fishing table was at 96 EXCELLENT. Yesterday it was 17 POOR. I'm going back tomorrow and it says 15 POOR. I've never paid a lot of attention to it since you have to fish when you can, but I've become curious lately. Anyone else studied the tables when it comes to fishing?
9e25e1aebdcb68543663e5aad7faa2c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I used to-even kept track. It was back in the stone age.

After a few years of it I gave it up more because I got better at fishing. I knew where the fish seemed to always be, what they almost always hit.

When I fished with RLH back in the spring, he used it. I have to say that when the fish were biting the best, it was on point with what his lunar table showed to be best times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, its a bunch of baloney. that said my yankee buddy up north keeps detailed records on it and it matches about what i have logged, about 80-85%. more accurate than NWS' weather forecasts.

keep an eye on the moon rise and set times also, the bite seems to pick up around those times as well and if it is the same time as dawn and dusk twilight even better.

i made my son a believer.

Spurhunter":40hwzdfd said:
Went back yesterday and the bite was slow. Only caught 8 keepers and biggest was 13 and 1/4. When I caught the limit Thursday the solar/lunar fishing table was at 96 EXCELLENT. Yesterday it was 17 POOR. I'm going back tomorrow and it says 15 POOR. I've never paid a lot of attention to it since you have to fish when you can, but I've become curious lately. Anyone else studied the tables when it comes to fishing?
9e25e1aebdcb68543663e5aad7faa2c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Nicuns,yall are makeing me cry,i havent been in awhile[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Back