• Help Support TNDeer:

Crosman sniper 370

losthunter

Does anyone have any knowledge of this crossbow? Im in the market for one, never had one before and this seemed like a decent buy. I think Dunham sports have these on sale now.

Well I pulled the trigger on the sniper 370. After sighting it in I must say I am very pleased with it. First crossbow I've owned and I think this is gonna be a keeper. After I shot 3 holes through my target and my new fence I figured I needed something stronger to shoot at. Took it to my buddies house and he said you will not shoot through this Tage block. Had arrows going partially through the back, needless to say he was impressed also and he's had one for a long time.

I got my son one of the Sniper 370 and we cannot find a target that will slow it down enough to keep from ripping the fletchings off of the bolt. We ended up putting a log behind the target and was shooting about 2" into the log through the target and still damaging the fletchings from 40 yards. We have no experience with Xbows, but were very impressed with this one, especially for the price. It will be a killing machine.

I bought a delta Mckenzie target at dunhams this weekend and it holds the arrows very well. It had 400fps stamped on the front of the target. You can pull the bolts out with two fingers and mine were only going in half way. Nice heavey target.

Yellow Jacket Crossbow Field Point Archery Target will stop a 425 gr arrow out of the Crosman sniper 370. Only goes in about 6" with field tips of course.

Latest posts

Back