• Help Support TNDeer:

deer or duck

cntryboy657

i live in memphis tn and i have not been able to find a good unting club with in an hr for less than 1000 dollars for a couple of yr now...i have been hunting chickasaw state park and thats hit and miss. i have always wanted to go duck hunting and love to bird hunt in general....i dove and pheasant hunt. i have a friend taht leases land form a family friend and they have a lease with 3 pits on a flooded rice field by horse shoe lake ark....they control the water and swear they kill 1600 ducks with 10 members last yr plus guests.....and then said that was a bad yr hes said they would let me in this yr and dues are $500. plus it has a club house. im thinking about hunting muzzel loader and switching to duck....so all that to this all u duck and deer hunters on a given day were would u rather be in a tree or a blind...help me to decide

JohnnyBond said:
this one is a no brainer ........... [size]DUCK [/size]

:grin: :grin: :grin:

cold,wet,muddy and MISERABLE = duck hunting.
i would drive 100 miles to deer hunt before i would walk across the street to duck hunt.
i know this is the duck forum but he asked :)

Simple! Duck Hunting! I do both. Try to get your trophy early in season and then Duck hunt rest of season. But if I had to choose it would be duck hunting! I guarantee after you have one good day of duck hunting you will understand what we are talking about. It's ADDICTING!!!!!! :)

Duck hunting i only deer hunt to pass the time till duck season. if someone told me that they could carry me deer hunting and kill a 170 class buck. I would pass and go duck hunting.

Dodgeball said:
Duck hunting i only deer hunt to pass the time till duck season. if someone told me that they could carry me deer hunting and kill a 170 class buck. I would pass and go duck hunting.

my thoughts exactly!!!

Chaneylake said:
JohnnyBond said:
this one is a no brainer ........... [size]DUCK [/size]

:grin: :grin: :grin:

hey dude, swap him all the deer hunting he wants[using the guest rule] for some duck hunting

good point ... and I will not charge extra for the guide service fee .............. :grin:

Latest posts

Back