• Help Support TNDeer:

Depth Finder Issue

Hitit9999

So...my depth finder on the console won't come on. And prior to winter, it worked with no problem. Its an older one, that I just use for depth and water temp. Doing a little research, I feel like I may have a corroded wire. Anybody have any experience with this? Better yet, anybody live around Lebanon that has any knowledge on the subject? Can't get into my mechanic any time soon. I'd be willing to pay somebody to help me fix it, or just fix it themselves. Thanks.

This is gonna sound really stupid but....

Have you unplugged it lately?
My buddy has one that he takes off every time he leaves the water.
One day it wouldn't work.
He messed with it like 2 hours, then he figured out the power cord could be "plugged in" upside down on the back of the unit.
It wasn't actually connected but looked like it was.

Just a thought?

Is there a breaker in the power supply? I thought mine went out a while back but the breaker had tripped. Don't know why. Mine was a little round black button on the console.

I haven't unplugged it. But I will look there in case my son decided he needed to get inquisitive and didn't tell me...and I'm not sure on the breaker. I will take a look at that as well. Thank you!

Check for inline fuse also seen fuse holders (round type) corroded and springs brake square one are bad to do it also

Latest posts

Back