• Help Support TNDeer:

Digital Scales

Spurhunter

I'm on my 3rd Berkley digital scale. The first one walked off. The second one died and they gave me a discount on a replacement. The replacement has been great until I went to change batteries today and the paper thin terminal broke off. I'm done with Berkley. If money is no object, who makes the best? I was looking at Bogas but unless I'm mistaken they don't come in digital. Any suggestions?

This is what I just bought,dont know how long they will last,but price wasn't bad
e4882b8c96cf25354396bb680e7ce508.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

The absolute best that I have ever owned is the Salter Brecknell Electro Samson Fishing Scale. They are more expensive but worth every penny they cost. I run a lot of tournaments and keep this one in my boat just in case the big scales malfunction. Very accurate scales. You can buy a set for around $80 to $120 depending where you find them for sale.

$_35.JPG

Kirk":1gb14dbz said:
The absolute best that I have ever owned is the Salter Brecknell Electro Samson Fishing Scale. They are more expensive but worth every penny they cost. I run a lot of tournaments and keep this one in my boat just in case the big scales malfunction. Very accurate scales. You can buy a set for around $80 to $120 depending where you find them for sale.

$_35.JPG

I have these scales and they are the best and most dependable I have ever owned. Well worth the money!!

BARhunter":1mhh96n6 said:
Kirk":1mhh96n6 said:

$_35.JPG

I have these scales and they are the best and most dependable I have ever owned. Well worth the money!!
Thanks guys! This may be exactly what I'm looking for.

BARhunter":3rnw5wsx said:
Kirk":3rnw5wsx said:

$_35.JPG

Ordered mine today. Thanks.

BARhunter":2diyxv69 said:
Kirk":2diyxv69 said:

$_35.JPG

I got mine yesterday in the mail. Pretty impressive. Do you guys use some type of clip like MLF or the hook?

Spurhunter":3drr3afz said:
BARhunter":3drr3afz said:
Kirk":3drr3afz said:

$_35.JPG

I got mine yesterday in the mail. Pretty impressive. Do you guys use some type of clip like MLF or the hook?

I actually purchased mine from the MLF website and I also purchased the clip that is on the MLF website. Easy to use and doesn't harm the fish. You will not be disappointed with these scales!!

I have a Berkley and no issues with it. I thought my old one died, but after I threw it away and bought a new one, I realized it took 2 batteries instead of 1. Not sure how I messed that one up. But the new one works good as any. Never had issue with terminal breaking. Scales have taken some water and physical abuse and still work fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with the Brecknell Electro.
I had one for a year and then it died.
Wrote to Electro, there is no repairing them and .....THEY AREN'T WATERPROOF!
So I had a $90.00 POS that couldn't be repaired.
I'll never buy another, that's for sure.
KEEP'EM DRY!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back