• Help Support TNDeer:

Douglas Crappie

wmatt17

Anyone have a crappie report for Douglas. Going up there next week trying to get little info. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotty but they are being caught. As of today lake still 12 feet above normal for this time of year and dropping over a foot a day.

Shopson. Thanks do u know if their up the lake still Indian creek or down around muddy creek

Actually theyve been catching some as far up as Walters Bridge but most catching Im hearing is around public ramp at Dandridge. Was listening to some fellows at Hardees yesterday morning and they were catching one place but going to another that day so I believe they are turning on pretty well all over.

Awesome info man thanks. We r putting in at dandridge ramp Saturday morning. Anymore Hardee's intel is greatly appreciated. Haha

With warm temperatures the next few days fishermen should be out in force over the entire lake. Swann's was iced over Monday. Several people have been catching fish in Muddy Creek. I'm expecting the banks at Nina to be crowded.

I saw 8-10 limits and 2-300 crappie from Muddy Creek today. Apparently Swan's was hot as well. There were about 100 bank fishermen at Nina but not sure if they were catching any.

Back