• Help Support TNDeer:

DroomVanger Custom Rods 10% Discount

Sniper

10% off on any custom rod order from now until 10/31/2019.

Now is a great time to inventory what you have and put together a technique specific rod missing from your rod rack!

Dbllunger":3kn80p75 said:
I have a Droomvanger custom rod built to my specs for striper fishing and I must say I have been thrilled with it. Extreme quality and a great value. David will take care of you.

I will say the same. The rod is holding up well to the hard wear and tear I can put them through. Couldn't be more pleased with mine.

I've got a spare Tackle Industries 9ft. XH blank, 60-130lb, Med/Fast. Looking to turn it into a Casting Rod for Rockfish. Throwing big 9in. swimbaits in heavy current around lots of structure.(rocks, concrete, and wood) Fuji reel seat with full cork grip. 18in. butt and 6in. fore grip. Would put a Komodo SS 463 on it. Is this something you could build.

Sniper":36sfn8co said:
Checking my suppliers but don't think I can get cork that long. Definitely can do it with a Winn grip.
10-4 I'll think it over. I've got the same rod finished from Tackle Industries that I fish now. Buddy bought some blanks in bulk and I got one to have as a spare.

We are always looking to improve our selection and options available to our customers. We are discussing picking up an account with Hydra blanks which are the blanks used by ALX rods. Currently we can build on Bushido, St Croix, MHX, RainShadow, Liberty, plus several more. Hydra would be a great edition to our already excellent list of options.

Give us a shout to put something together for you from a technique specific rod to a whole set of rods.

Latest posts

Back