• Help Support TNDeer:

DroomVanger Custom Rods 10% Discount

Sniper

Well it's time to get ready for spring fishing so I am offering a 10% discount to TnDeer members on any custom rod build from now until the end of February 2021.

I had a couple questions offline so will answer. I build casting or spinning rods primarily for bass fishing, of course they can be used for other species. I haven't built any 8-10' crappie rods because they don't really offer those blanks for sale and I can't compete in price with a $40-60 crappie rod you can buy off the shelf.

As far as price, my builds start around $125 and go up from there. I don't do a lot of fancy cross weave wraps because they take a lot of time and I would rather you have nicer components than to pay me a bunch of money for something that won't help you be a better fisherman.

I have accounts with several blank wholesalers so have a lot of options in regard to that.

As far as how long it takes, typical time from order to getting it to you is 2 weeks. Once I get the blank it just takes me 4 days to build it. Some blanks ship to me next day, some it takes a week or so to get.

Holler at me if interested. Quotes are free!

Last edited:
Guys, Sniper does some great work and is very easy to work with on a custom rod. I had him build me one a few years ago strictly for my striper fishing. I even had him customize it with a striper decal on the blank near the grip. It exceeded my expectations and has performed great. I think the biggest fish I have landed on it so far is in the 32-33 lb range and it was great. If you need or want a custom rod, give him a call and he will hook you up. No pun intended.

Latest posts

Back