• Help Support TNDeer:

Duck Meat

SLOW cooked on the grill then put between two pieces of white bread with Lea & Perrins steak sauce.... better when still in the blind hunting.

Cooked in the oven while baking in Ranch Dressing,, with some dirty rice on the side.

Cooked in oven with mushrooms, potatoes, onions, with butter on top.....

I'm getting hungry....

I have found if you soak the fresh meat in a mixture of 1/2 gal of water, 2 cups white vinager, 1 cup of lemon juice, it's a lot better meat than just soaking it in plain salt water.

Marinate them breasts overnight in Allegro marinade...wrap them up in bacon and secure with toothpicks...grill just until the bacon looks done(not crispy). Over cooked duck is like eatin shoe leather. ;)
Another dang good way is to marinate the breasts...cut a jalapeno in half longways and remove the seeds...put a dallop of cream cheese in the pepper half...add the breast on top....them wrap it all up in bacon and grill the same way. Youll swaller your tongue if youre not careful its so good! :grin:

Take duck breast cut in bite size kinda like stew meat size

on a tooth pick put:

1 Japelenio trapper slice
1 pineapple chunck
1 piece of duck meat

wrap with a 1/2 piece of bacon ( use thin cheap bacon...Wtights back takes to long to cook on grill and will make the duck meat tough)
place in container and marinate in Zesty Italian dressing for 2 days.
Grill till bacon is done .........

Chaneylake has a pic of the last time we cooked them. I will see if he will post it for me.

Latest posts

Back