• Help Support TNDeer:

Fakebook Boat Posts

Spurhunter

Is it not amazing what people will post on Fakebook in a boat owner's group? A light not working on a boat trailer? Say it ain't so.

Screenshot_20230405-151043_Facebook.jpg

I don't even want to think about this again... After spending close to 4 hours completely rewiring my new to me trailer with all new lights and wiring harness. That was just stupid tedious.

I'm more excited when it's only 1 out, my normal solution is re-wire it all during the winter then start every spring ready to go.

I wasn't posting about trailer lights as much as what people will put on Fakebook. I can't decide if this guy thinks he's the first person to ever have trailer light issues, or if he just wanted to make a post and it's all he could think of. 😅

9 out of 10 posts on the Tracker boat pages are asking about what prop is best to put on them to get the fastest speeds. And people paying $400+ to gain 4 or 5 mph. Btw...my trailer has the round style trailer plug and it won't stay connected in the receiver for nothing...I have to watch it all the time while trailering.

9 out of 10 posts on the Tracker boat pages are asking about what prop is best to put on them to get the fastest speeds. And people paying $400+ to gain 4 or 5 mph.
Same on the Xpress forums! The top 2 questions are:
What speeds are you getting out of an Xpress xyz with an xyz motor?
What's the best prop for an Xpress xyz with an xyz motor?
#3 is probably "where did you mount your speakers?" I'm not a radio guy on the water. I go fishing for peace and quiet, so it amazes me that someone would cut holes in a brand new boat for speakers. Especially when they could take a Bluetooth speaker or ear buds. But like I always say, it's not about them hearing the music. They want EVERYONE to hear their music.

9 out of 10 posts on the Tracker boat pages are asking about what prop is best to put on them to get the fastest speeds. And people paying $400+ to gain 4 or 5 mph. Btw...my trailer has the round style trailer plug and it won't stay connected in the receiver for nothing...I have to watch it all the time while trailering.
ain't it the truth... why in the world are they so worried about speed... I have a larger walk through fish & ski... with a new 150... I can go 43 fully loaded which is plenty fast for me and most of the time I just cruise from one spot to another at around 38... never understood why people are always wanting to go faster unless they are racing

I wasn't posting about trailer lights as much as what people will put on Fakebook. I can't decide if this guy thinks he's the first person to ever have trailer light issues, or if he just wanted to make a post and it's all he could think of. 😅
Or maybe he simply doesn't know much about trailer lights and he's genuinely looking for help…

He just wanted to show off his boat. Why else would he show the front of the trailer (with boat) and not the back with the lights?

Latest posts

Back