• Help Support TNDeer:

Finally going tomorrow

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Planned a trip to Reelfoot for this week but the NE wind canceled it for me.
Finally getting to go tomorrow, but I am going to chase ditch pickels with Man at the 1,000 acre lake.

Hoping to find a pre-spawn fatty. :D

Think I'm gonna give up on the turkeys for the season, not that I have seen or heard many this season. If things go according to plan, my wife and I will be out after some catfish and bluegill.

me too buddy, I think I'll go Sunday. good luck, stay safe, and remember, aim small miss small.
Hunting with a new single shot 20 setup has cost me my only chance this year. Was sneaking around one and when i popped out in the edge of field, he was 20 yds and barely trotting away. Not sure why the dang safety is on the left hand side of the stevens 301T. Between that and the new reflex sight i put on it, i screwed up and blew my chance

Good luck! We are going out on KY lake first thing Saturday morning for a few hours after some bass. Will be planting and burning the rest of the weekend. Screw the turkeys in my area

Wear em out!

I've been catching a lot of numbers on the ned rig but more quality fish on square bill 2.5 crankbaits. I caught my first largemouth double on a square bill a few days ago and almost repeated it the next cast but the 2nd fish came off.

Very slow
I caught 9 and man caught 6
2 on the fluke
3 on the whacky worm
4 on the green tomato

Think man caught 2 on each

Beautiful morning though

All dinks btw

You think thats slow , you ought to been with me yesterday after bluegill. Course I knew it should be with the cold fronts and a NE-E wind for five days. One boat camped out on "our spot " all day, so I fished every other one. It was pitiful. Lol

Latest posts

Back