• Help Support TNDeer:

Finally got to test my new trolling motor

TRIGGER

I have had it out on the river but yesterday I got to put it to the test on KY lake. (Minn Kota Terrova 80lb 24v with I pilot) I have a 21' Aires bass boat. The wind and waves were ROLLING on the lake to the point of waves just about coming over the bow and casting into the wind was a battle not worth fighting. The trolling motor was impressive. I could engage the "spot lock" and walk to the back of the boat and fish unobstructed and with more room not to fall out of the boat lol. The motor had plenty of power. I was not fishing a tournament so I got out of that into a bay after not too long but still had to work the motor quite hard for 6 hrs and still had plenty of battery left(the trolling motor has a gauge built in that said I still had 3/4 battery left with two optima blue top)

I so want one!!
Just bought a new boat and it had a 80lb Maxxum already installed and the dealer would not do any trading with me, don't understand that?
It has never been put in the water so I plan on selling it and getting the Terrova. I was longlining with a friend for crappie and talk about SWEET, takes all the work out of it!!

X-Tennessean":1qsiyuhn said:
I so want one!!
Just bought a new boat and it had a 80lb Maxxum already installed and the dealer would not do any trading with me, don't understand that?
It has never been put in the water so I plan on selling it and getting the Terrova. I was longlining with a friend for crappie and talk about SWEET, takes all the work out of it!!

I'm still getting used to the electric steer but no big deal the pros outweigh the cons

Latest posts

Back