• Help Support TNDeer:

First trip of the year

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Well MAN and I went on our first fishing trip of the year today.
Mechanically everything worked great and nobody died so it was a good trip.

Didn't learn much about my depth finder except for I need to do some more reading on it.
Never saw but like 4 fish on it the whole trip so not sure if I need to mess with the sensitivity on it or what.

Opened the Minnow up and with me, MAN and about half our gear we hit a top speed of a whopping 21 mph. :D

Never got a bite. Trolled around and fished for crappie with a crappie magnet and another pole with just a minnow on it.
Did a little bass fishing with a few different baits and we never got a bite.

We were pulling the boat out and after MAN did the up front stuff he slid off the bed of the truck and I just happened to notice it looked like something fell out of his pocket.
Sure enough, as he pulled me out I looked down and his wallet was floating in the water.
LOL Could have been alot worse. :D

Anyway, we had an awesome day.

Oh dude you're killin me !!
I gotta work again this weekend !
Yeah we went to Garrett.

Your shop looks good by the way. :D

Well did it tell you the depth (as in "Depth Finder")?

If so, it worked great!

Find the bottom first, fish come later. :D

In fact, maybe there are only four fish in the lake you fished. If so, you found every damn one of them! :super:

Sometimes i would have said there weren't over four fish in Garrett or none at all!

Been fishing it since May or June of about 1960 when they opened it. Got my picture in the Dresden Surprise back then sitting on the levy with my cane pole.

That's awesome! Glad you could get away and get your mind off of the puppy Auschwitz

Back