• Help Support TNDeer:

Fish ID Quiz - How Do You Rank?

rsimms

A couple of years ago Capt. Richard Simms (me), with the help of TWRA Biologist Jim Negus, created this online fish identification quiz. Now the online platform, Qzzr, says it is going to paid subscriptions only and ALL free content will be deleted. Boo! :( So, if you'd like to take this fun quiz to test your fishing knowledge, do it now or it's going away.

https://www.qzzr.com/c/quiz/170831/77a8 ... 47b7a82e53

Give it a shot and tell us your score.

Is that the one that was posted a few weeks ago? I think I got 2 wrong and 1 was a dumb mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sign me up
c537526b91e16c4c86993d751843ac8e.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

lol probably same as me, i dont know jack about chic or nickajack. i guess we need to get out more. i can see that changing in my near future since my son is buying a house on watts bar. we will be spending a lot of time up there spoiling our new grandson. :tu:

WTM":1hapkr23 said:
lol probably same as me, i dont know jack about chic or nickajack. i guess we need to get out more. i can see that changing in my near future since my son is buying a house on watts bar. we will be spending a lot of time up there spoiling our new grandson. :tu:

I guess you might call them trick questions since I specified "Chickamauga" ... however to my knowledge, there is no size limit on spotted bass ANYWHERE in the state of Tennessee. And TVA's primary purpose for EVERY dam on the Tennessee River is flood control.

So while I named a specific lake in the questions ... the same correct answer(s) apply statewide.

rsimms":1gm2nmm2 said:
WTM":1gm2nmm2 said:

I guess you might call them trick questions since I specified "Chickamauga" ... however to my knowledge, there is no size limit on spotted bass ANYWHERE in the state of Tennessee. And TVA's primary purpose for EVERY dam on the Tennessee River is flood control.

So while I named a specific lake in the questions ... the same correct answer(s) apply statewide.

There are exceptions to state-wide rules for all sorts of bodies of water in the guide. By specifying a body of water in the question, it implies there is some sort of exception for it. I literally just guessed an answer because I had no basis for knowing whether it followed state rules. It would be like me asking you what the crappie length limit is on Glen Springs Lake.

I still had fun, just bitter that the score didn't reflect solely on my fish "ID" skills [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back