• Help Support TNDeer:

Fishing southern Tennessee

Deepwormin

Hey guys so I recently just took over my family farm in so Giles co. I'm from northern Alabama and I fished for Calhoun for a year and fished bfls. I'm currently out of tournament fishing at the moment with the new job I have. Where can I fish around me? I'm looking for a boat for elk river just to satisfy me until I get another bass boat

Shoal Creek, Buffalo River, Indian Creek, Duck River, Harpeth River, Caney Fork, Collins River, you already mentioned elk river. If you get a kayak, PM me and you can go with me so you can get used to the water.

bjohnson":2jw1ftjh said:
Shoal Creek, Buffalo River, Indian Creek, Duck River, Harpeth River, Caney Fork, Collins River, you already mentioned elk river. If you get a kayak, PM me and you can go with me so you can get used to the water.

Where is public Access to buffalo river for kayak/canoe?

273 out of Elkton goes over Richland creek.. we used to catch a lot of fish under the bridge.. it was called lickskillet..

Deepwormin":28o5ksz8 said:
What about Logan lake in delrose? Any info?
Lots of good fishing there.. it's private, but you may be able to buy a yearly permit.. iirc you could do this some time ago

Back