• Help Support TNDeer:

Flathead and Hilary Clinton

Pilchard

I have had quite a few generous offers to take me out to experience TN fishing for the first time and I will gladly take you guys up on those offers. Tonight I decided to try to catch a catfish without help from someone with local knowledge. I was able to catch a flathead that I would guess weighed 13-15lbs. I caught the fish on some kind of live panfish that I caught in the creek near my house. It pulled pretty good in the current of the duck river.

It was a very rewarding experience to figure it out myself and I learned quite a bit. One of the biggest things I learned is that I have no interest in catfishing again. It reminded me of dead baiting for tarpon- something I refused to do in Fl even if it was the best way to catch them based on the conditions.

When I got home I turned on the news and listend to a story on Hilary Clinton and I started to wonder.... What is the difference between Hilary and that catfish? Any guesses?

Attachments

• 1D65D45A-9D1E-4744-A178-FB6EC69CE494.jpeg
    1D65D45A-9D1E-4744-A178-FB6EC69CE494.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 1,377
Pilchard":1c71oa5q said:
I have had quite a few generous offers to take me out to experience TN fishing for the first time and I will gladly take you guys up on those offers. Tonight I decided to try to catch a catfish without help from someone with local knowledge. I was able to catch a flathead that I would guess weighed 13-15lbs. I caught the fish on some kind of live panfish that I caught in the creek near my house. It pulled pretty good in the current of the duck river.

It was a very rewarding experience to figure it out myself and I learned quite a bit. One of the biggest things I learned is that I have no interest in catfishing again. It reminded me of dead baiting for tarpon- something I refused to do in Fl even if it was the best way to catch them based on the conditions.

When I got home I turned on the news and listend to a story on Hilary Clinton and I started to wonder.... What is the difference between Hilary and that catfish? Any guesses?
She hasnt got caught yet[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Sorry you didn't catch the catfishing bug...I love those flatheads. Wouldn't ever compare them to Hillary, other than the fact they are ugly [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Back