• Help Support TNDeer:

Fly tying Winner !

That is awesome... congrats... I must say it is a good looking fly but I was stunned to see how much money the material cost to make the fly... I assume that is the price for material for 1 fly

Sako":2xy0ehim said:
That is awesome... congrats... I must say it is a good looking fly but I was stunned to see how much money the material cost to make the fly... I assume that is the price for material for 1 fly

Those are bulk materials. You might only use a handful of strands of something to tie a single fly, but the costs can add up a lot from collecting wide varieties of materials.

Crosshairy":22ib5r91 said:
Sako":22ib5r91 said:

Those are bulk materials. You might only use a handful of strands of something to tie a single fly, but the costs can add up a lot from collecting wide varieties of materials.

That's the total PRIZE !
That much material will last me YEARS. SORRY for the misunderstanding!

I even told some of my fishing and tying friends to tell me what they needed right now and I can put in an order with this prize. The most expensive thing in a fly is the actual hook .

Latest posts

Back