• Help Support TNDeer:

FT. CAMPBELL 2014

Yeah, he is but he has a hard time biting his tongue sometimes and it cost him.
lol

OK, to keep this post a little more lively lets do our Fort Campbell turkey hunting talk in here. Unless someone has a problem with that. Don't want to ruffle any feathers if you know what I mean. lol

medwc said:
OK, to keep this post a little more lively lets do our Fort Campbell turkey hunting talk in here. Unless someone has a problem with that. Don't want to ruffle any feathers if you know what I mean. lol

Works for me....I usually talk turkey on the FC thread anyways. :)

My wife and I plan to hunt the fort together this upcoming deer season, and possibly turkey this spring if I see people talking about it highly on here.

I have hunted the fort one time. it was 2 years ago and I hunted area 21 and got lost. I went in blind and royally screwed up. Lots of shots rang out in the direction I was walking so congrats to anyone who killed deer I pushed to them.

I plan on doing lots of scouting this off season so I can get my wife a nice buck. she's only ever killed a 4pt so the big fort bucks will be great for her

Roost 1 said:
Turkey hunting sucks at the fort................
I don't know anyone that would waste their time..
lol, I was just going to say the same thing. I waste my time there because it is close and I don't like spending money on leases. :whistle:

Sounds good to me. Yeah, birds in the next area is such a bummer when you are hearing none in yours.
I will warn you that I have a hard time sitting in one spot very long and I will walk my butt off all day long chasing toms. I can't help myself.
lol

At least you're seeing deer mr bro. I haven't seen a deer in my last four sits. I drove around this evening to see if any deer were around my area. Saw about ten. Two bucks, one looked to be a tall 10 pt from earlier this season. If it was him he is at least 140". He was alone. I'm so glad one good buck has made it this far.

Spur of the moment hunt. Daylight till 11:30 and thats the only deer i saw.High water kept me from my go to south wind tree.One more weekend.

The camp was doing some "big time" bombing this morning.The ground was shaking.Never heard it so close it seemed.

Mr.Bro said:
Spur of the moment hunt. Daylight till 11:30 and thats the only deer i saw.High water kept me from my go to south wind tree.One more weekend.

The camp was doing some "big time" bombing this morning.The ground was shaking.Never heard it so close it seemed.
you hunting ky?

hunterncoach said:
Mr.Bro said:

you hunting ky?

Yes sir.

Back