• Help Support TNDeer:

Garmin Force Review

Spurhunter

After 3 trips with the new Garmin Force I can now give a review. This thing is awesome. Quiet, powerful, easy on the batteries, and it makes trolling so much easier. Navigating to waypoints, following routes, following your track backwards, cruise control for speed, heading lock, anchor lock, etc. The remote control is very handy. I haven't used the foot control much but I like it so far. I can run it from my graph if I forget my remote and foot control. No bulky cables in my way. Lift assist makes it very easy to stow and deploy. I actually think it is worth the money. I can't think of any cons yet. If you run Garmin electronics, you will love it.

After 3 trips with the new Garmin Force I can now give a review. This thing is awesome. Quiet, powerful, easy on the batteries, and it makes trolling so much easier. Navigating to waypoints, following routes, following your track backwards, cruise control for speed, heading lock, anchor lock, etc. The remote control is very handy. I haven't used the foot control much but I like it so far. I can run it from my graph if I forget my remote and foot control. No bulky cables in my way. Lift assist makes it very easy to stow and deploy. I actually think it is worth the money. I can't think of any cons yet. If you run Garmin electronics, you will love it.
Ive only heard one con,alittle bigger foot print size wise compared to the ultrex.And i font know that first hand though.Buddy bought one to replace his ultrex,3 trips later it was forsale and he bought another ultrex.Size was the only complaint he could give me when i asked him.

Ive only heard one con,alittle bigger foot print size wise compared to the ultrex.And i font know that first hand though.Buddy bought one to replace his ultrex,3 trips later it was forsale and he bought another ultrex.Size was the only complaint he could give me when i asked him.
I saw another review complaining about how big it is. It doesn't take up useable space in the boat and the lift assist makes it effortless. I don't know why that matters. I do know the ultrex does some things the Force won't, like move up and down vertically from the remote. I'm sure if I ran HB electronics I'd have an ultrex.

Back