• Help Support TNDeer:

Good day at hiwassee

DCOOK223

We caught 30 or so rainbows this morning. The smallest one was 9.5". We fished at the big bend and orange powerbait was the ticket. I dropped a 12" and 14" back in on accident and dropped a few more and lost some before i got them in, but I kept 5 and another guy gave me his 4 that he had. I also broke my brand new rod, but we had an absolute blast. The action was almost non stop.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1433362278868.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1433362278868.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 594
Sorry about your rod. What's the limit on rainbows? Been looking to make a trip that way. What kind of power bait are you using?

Re: Good day at hiwassee

AllOutdoors":16fjn090 said:
Sorry about your rod. What's the limit on rainbows? Been looking to make a trip that way. What kind of power bait are you using?
7 trout. No more than 2 brown. I was using the orange trout nibbles. I put 2 or 3 on there to hide the hook. Make sure you check the dam schedule. If they're pumping good its hard to wade. I wont even try it

Re: Good day at hiwassee

DCOOK223":3nn1f63b said:
AllOutdoors":3nn1f63b said:
7 trout. No more than 2 brown. I was using the orange trout nibbles. I put 2 or 3 on there to hide the hook. Make sure you check the dam schedule. If they're pumping good its hard to wade. I wont even try it
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back